Better Touch Better Business
Contact Sales at Changda.
Usually, you only need to keep the tea tin box in a place below minus 15°C for a long time. You can choose to put the tea tin box on the display rack as the exhibits to watch, let its soft and round color show its natural charm; you can also use it in daily life.
Since the tea tin box is not plated on any material, the trouble of the surface layer falling off is eliminated, and the original luster of the tea tin box can be maintained with simple maintenance:
1. Just clean it with water or neutral detergent, and then dry it with a soft dry cloth along the lines.
2. The tea tin box should avoid contact with oil stains as much as possible. If it is accidentally stained with some difficult-to-remove dirt, do not scrape it with hard objects. You can put cigarette ash on the dirty place and wipe it with pure cotton cloth. Decontamination can be done locally. The stain can be wiped with a pure cotton cloth dipped in polishing paste.
3. The tea tin box products of frosted noodles can be cleaned with warm soapy water; while the smooth tin utensils can maintain a long-lasting bright luster after being wiped with high-quality silver washing water.
4. If you live by the sea, please often use a damp cloth to wipe white tin crafts, because the salt in the air will darken the luster.
5. After cleaning, be sure to rinse thoroughly and wipe dry in time, because residual detergent and water droplets will damage the surface gloss of the tin.
6. Tin has a low melting point (231.89°C), so it should not be placed on the fire for a long time.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.